Scamander Tourist Park
http://corkcity1916.ie/?kalcerko=forex-factory-ichimoku-ea&ca1=ce 70/88 Scamander Ave, Scamander Tasmania 7215
see url Phone: 03 6372 5121
- On the beautiful East Coast of Tasmania just 15kms south of St Helens and 50mins north of Bicheno.
- The park is centrally located to the Bay of Fires and Freycinet National Park.
- Enjoy long stretches of white beaches and great fishing.
- Ocean views from cabins and sites.
- Walk to the beach or river or to the country club for meals, golf and lawn bowls. A supermarket is located next door.
- Pet Friendly for Powered and Camp sites only. No pets allowed in Cabins or On-site accommodation due to Health Regulations.
About Scamander Tourist Park.
http://makse.com/?kremel=top-uae-dating-sites&d51=d3 We provide a variety of accommodation options including Deluxe Cabins and Budget Cabins, all fully self-contained, and on-site vans. Grassy powered sites with ocean views, tent sites in natural bush settings among the trees. There is a camp kitchen, laundry facilities and playground. Credit cards accepted.